Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Got caterpillars?

hi (((Aunt Jenny)))
Your gang has been in my thoughts and prayers too!
I have not heard of an island chef on chopped. I used my beeautiful Jenny embroidered towels this morning!
What size shoe do you wear?


could you put on these boots on and use those crystals for power!
I am having trouble figuring out the slope we will have to trudge up??

The slope of the line through points P and Q is 3/2. What is the value of K?


our choices are 5,6,7,8

I'm more likely to slide down a slippery slope! I fell almost into the lily pond this morning pulling vines and I was on flat ground!

I came in this morning, I'm taking a lunch break from my new latest garden wall project.
Besides my fall...
A caterpillar fell out of the sky onto me this morning. My Pop-Pop had a story on pillars and caterpillars.
When I was little and would pick up a caterpillar from his garden, he would ask:
do you know the difference between a CATER-pillar and a Pillar.

I tried answering caterpillars have loads of legs and pillars only one.
He would tell me:
Pillars, yes, have a firm leg to hold up a community building.

I would say...Caterpillars are alive and mushy.

He would ask: do you think people can unknowingly start a blight by picking up a caterpillar?
How quick do you think I dropped it!

He then would tell us: The pillars are made of stone, while they support the building/community within, they are inflexible.
The caterpillars are alive, worming their way in and out of the building held up by the pillars.

Caterpillars will spread their wings. Caterpillars will beckon the lives of our garden community to keep growing by moving nectar and pollens.


Are there many ways to invoke change.... what makes you move faster?
New boots might slow me down. I did get some of the new maryjane shape ups for work. They rock me...do you remember earth shoes.

Do we move faster when we are made to feel different, guilty or frightened into taking action?
Got that slope yet?

2 comments:

Aunt Jenny said...

I sport "big old size 9 and 1/2s." Those are the dang cutest boots I have ever seen!!!! I was looking at those shape ups today....and I sure do remember earth shoes! I loved them.
Spent my day up in the "city" shopping...so I can have all day tomorrow to dig in the dirt. I am so ready. Have a great weekend!!

Small City Scenes said...

Hey Ellen!!!!
My you are very introspective---have you always been questioning everything? YES!!!
Love the pink boots---well maybe not 'love' but they are cute.
I have a pair of shape-ups. They make my knees feel better.

So---how are you and how is everything in your world??

MaryBeth

So you think you can dance?

i love rolled up socks