Thursday, June 06, 2019

Don't forget to Title me; intitulado.

Verbena as a ground cover always lifts my spirits. Pink and purple are the two colors I have used to highlight my containers, this year. Has anyone grown them or phox from seed?


My kids and grands went back across the pond; and I am trying to decide whether to work today or clean my aquatic turtle; Toodles the Turtle, habitat. Toodles should win out, although I could make a couple calls, complete client visits and be home this afternoon in time to still get Toodles clean before dusk and the noseeums take over the hose area...and Toodles would be delighted to get a big dose of shrimp and lettuce to chew on, while I work. I usually freshen her water on Saturdays, however, I have to work; educating folks on how pheromones have been clinically proven to help puppies&dogs in a range of situations, including loud noises, separation anxiety, or when moving, or going on vacations. And with the rainy season/afternoon thundershowers and 4th of July around the corner, hopefully we should find a bunch of calmer pups.

I am going to get out of this chair one way or the other.

No comments:

So you think you can dance?

i love rolled up socks